Monday, September 22, 2008

What the Random...

I got stung by a bee today! I had just walked across the street from the parking lot to the same side that the Marriott is on, and I felt something sharp on my thumb so I shook it off, and when I looked down I saw a dead bee! I don't know if the wind blew a dead bee into my hands, or if it was alive and died after it stung me. Either way, what the heck! It was really windy and kind of cold. Why was there a bee out there in the first place?

3 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

Ouch! Is your thumb OK? You're not allergic are you?
Hope it gets better quickly!

kristen said...

Thanks! No, I'm not allergic. Luckily, I don't think the stinger went all the way into my thumb either, so I didn't have to get it out. It doesn't hurt that bad anymore anyway, so I'm very glad about that.

Charlotte said...

Ouch!! First bee sting? I don't remember. That's too bad though. I hate bees! They scare me. Just wanted to say that I love your writing style, by the way. I can totally hear you saying all of that. It made me laugh. :)